Oct 18, 2009

You gotta live your life (XIAOJIE PANG)

After I read the article, the truth is amazing for me. I never think it is still exist in the modern time. In Afghan, women cannot choose their life by themselves. They should totally obey their parents, whatever the material or the moral. This is the traditional culture in Afghan, no one dares to defy and no one to change. It is so hard to imagine at right now of the society. In the old time of China, people also couldn’t do anything what she wanted to do. Such as: when men have a dinner sit around table, women cannot eat at the same time with the men until the men have finished. Also, people were not free to choose their marriage partners, whatever men or women. I think that was understandable at that time. Due to the society’s environment, most of the people didn’t have the education. So the only thing they could do is obey the tradition. However, today, social is developing rapidly. I cannot understand why the women who live in the Afghan use their own power to defy the unfair society’s rule. I feel sorrow about it. I hope the word become harmony and fair. They should update their thoughts and try to their best to change the tradition. I still believe people have to living for their own.

2 comments:

Jianjie Zhao said...

you said women cant eat same time with man? I never heard that, I think it should be that the children are not allow to eat on the table.

Leslie said...

China changed a lot during the past 50 years, I believe it gonna be better and better. (By Boning Zhang)