Oct 11, 2009

Education's meaning

I am just a girl who are full of curiousity. I want to know why things are always going like this but not like that way. I want to know all the things that I don’t know. I remember when I was just ten years old, I asked my father that why the rabit could not walk but we could. My father told me that because we are human beings. I just thought that I am a human being fortunatlly. When I look back on these days that I spent in school, I feel I am really lucky that there are thousands of children who don't have the chance to go to school to get what they really want to know. Education is great, that I can write in Chinese and English or maybe in more languages in the future. LUCKY ME. I know it is hard to get up early in the morning from the warm bed, I know it is hard to go to school instead of enjoying the games. I wish I could be a superwoman that I could get “A” and enjoy the life as well. My psycholog professor said the more time you spend on learning, the higher your grade should be. So the truth is I just have limited time, it wll never happen that I can do them together. But in some sense I think education is another way to enjoy the life, I know more and I feel rich. I don’t know what I are going to be, but I want to control my own life. The only way that I can do is to study. I have faced the same problem with my family, which was they travelled without me because I had to finish my homework.. The less time I shared with my family makes me feel far from them, I can get their jokes because I didn’t travelled with them.

3 comments:

lian said...

I also glad that i am a human. if i am a fish, one day i will in someone's stoamach!!! hahahahaha

Unknown said...

You have lofty ideals

Mengqi Zhao said...

TO Lian,
LUCK U.....~~~lol