Oct 3, 2009

From Ragged Dick (by hearim Lee)

Dick who saved from people and brave without serious thinking. If in the world, many people who are kind of dick live together, we don't think about competiton with other people. I think if Dick act like the article, his life could risk. If i were him, i couldn't be brave although I thought I need to do or, not. Even though Dick got a good job from his father, he never thought about he was going to get it in his future. When he resign from his business, he gave a person who really want to get to ther company.
I sometimes when i have a good chance instead of my closed friend, I wouldn't offer to my friend for my future. Most of people believe that people have a fortune. For me, i also believe a little bit about that but people should endeavor thier eveything for enjoying life.

No comments: