Oct 11, 2009

THE ACHIEVEMENT OF DESIRE(yanqiong.li)

After I read this article, I can realize that studying is the one of important parts in my life.
Different ages doing different things, but in my ages, I think that learning knowledge is the most important thing for us. I remember that my parents told me education is a important thing for you to upgrade yourself, during study, you will feel more and more successful to yourself. Meanwhile, you will get a high level to compare with the other people. In my opinion, I think that my parents are right, from now, I really enjoy studying, it can let you find out a lot of fun in that and it can also let you getting interested in it. Different people have different ideas. Some people will think study is not only a successful way for you to be achievement, but also can let you learn how to survive in the world. Therefore, other people will think that they can become successful without any study; they can learn the other skills instead of studying. I think it is depend on people what they are thinking about. However, I strongly agree that the author’s opinion, if we want to be a successful man, we must study hard in our life.

No comments: