Oct 11, 2009

The Achievement of Desire (Ying Yi Chen)

After reading the article" The Achievement of Desire." I was think about myself.
The author know what he want that he will do his best to achieve the goal. The author he spent a lot of time on study that he miss something. I really understand his mind. Because i have same experience like him
I am study the college in the New York that i do not have a lot of time to meet my parent and my friends. Sometimes, i wanted to give up the school work that i can go back to Taiwan. But, i never do that. Because i have to study hard in here.

Why i come here to study university not in my country? Because my parent want me to achieve their goal, because they do not have high education. Be their daughter, i hope i can achieve their dream.That is the reason why i study abroad. i hope i cna graduate as soon as possible that i can spend a lot of time with my family and my friends.(ying yi.chen)

No comments: