Oct 18, 2009

old concept (Lian)

After I read the article, the idea is very similar to traditional concept. That is well matched, that means the lofty clan should choose other renowned clan to be the families. Parents must arrange some dates for choosing their son in law. I think for some aspect, parents want to avoid some problems that will happen in their children. Like values and the quality of life.
That is not a bad event for me and I accept arranged marriage that will occur in my life. But that do not mean, I cannot choose the husband by myself. I have ability to choose the man that I want. That is my husband that I will live with him for a long time. I cannot allow that my parents force me to married someone. Even he is rich and handsome. However, you can choose a man that in some arranged marriages. Probably, it can help your marriage to keep forever. In the other hand, you can find someone that you like and also your parents will like. That is proper way to do, but it also is the most difficult way to achieve.

No comments: