Oct 11, 2009

separate in order to better get together(Yanjun Li)

After reading this article I feel so miss my family, I think too much about come here is a good or bad decided?
When I was a child, my parents told me, you must study hard then go abroad to study get the most advanced education. So I make “go abroad” is my final goal. I am a very obedient child. I am sturdy hard as my parents step by step through my primary, middle and high school. Then go abroad successfully.
Before I come here, I didn’t thought about I will to separate with my parents and my friends to life and study alone. I never realized that this is a difficult situation.
When I was come here maybe during two months I suddenly react I already haven’t seen my parents for a long time and I feel sad that I can’t go back immediately to see them. At that time I know so far the distance between us, it isn’t just the distance also including can’t communicate with each other face to face to exchange the thought and some problems. We just can through the internet and cell phone to say the simple things in order to let others don’t worry. I never tell them how much difficult I have and I miss them so much. I just tell them the good things let them relax.
In spite of this I always very thank my parents to give me the chance to go abroad to study, because we all know the higher education can give me the different life in the future. And I will give them a good life when I am graduation to make up these days I am not stay with them.

No comments: