Oct 18, 2009

Changing Clothes and Husbands (YEN-CHIEH CHEN)

When I see this topic “Choosing clothes, but not husbands”, I thought it told us that we shouldn’t choose husbands just like choose clothes. Nowadays, more and more divorce, this situation getting worse. However, after I read this article, it is reverse of what I thought. In Afghan, woman should follow the law for woman. Before read this article, I always agree that we make the law for protection our right. However, the law in Afghanistan, the law seems to be made by god because god made us differently, therefore, man and woman shouldn’t be same. Moreover, physically man is stronger than women so women should be controlled by man. This law was long time ago for us but they still have this law in Afghanistan. I think Afghan’s woman will resist soon. They still follow this law because of their education that tells them how to be a woman. Nowadays, we can communicate with other people easily even other countries; therefore, they can get more information via internet that can change their knowledge and thought. I don’t think this law can be longer. Every woman should have their own right to choose and change their husbands.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Before read your artical, I didn't think about this way.God made us differently, so our rights should be differently. Man~you are right~I am totally agree with you~ YUMIHA YANO