Oct 18, 2009

Everyone has the equal right

After reading this article, I have a stirring of emotion. In the past, no matter what the western history or eastern history, women’s status was unequal in society even nowadays. For example, I remembered that mu Mom always says that you are a girl, so you need to automatically to do the housework or wash the dishes after dinner without reminding. However, I cannot agree this idea at all. Nowadays society, everyone advocates that the right of men and women are the same. Therefore, in my opinion, my two brothers are also need to take responsibility to do house work because all of us are studying and living in the same place! Nevertheless, some people still cannot accept this concept, just like in Middle East, because of the religion, women has no right to explore their face in public expect for their husband. In the end, I think we should more advocate the idea of everyone is equal in the normal life in order to create this ideal world!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

After reading the article, I got the same thinking with you as you mentioned lastly. ^^ (Young Ho)