Oct 17, 2009

Choose what we want (dan lu)

As I first saw the topic, I remembered a sentence: men change girl friends as fast as change clothes. They can change girl friends if don’t like them or they feel tired. However, in some countries, there are many limits with girls. If girls change many bog friends, they will be said like they are frivolous. Nevertheless, I don’t agree with it. Girls just want to find a suitable person and stay with him forever. It’s simple. But the process maybe a little bit long. Not every girl is so fortunate to find a person that can accompany with each other whole life by first time. So don’t be so strictly with girls. In my opinion, if I get married, I will never be divorce. I think marriage is just one-time. So I will be carefully to choose my husband. I won’t choose my own marriage like choose clothes at daily life. I’d like to buy variety of clothes, shoes and bottoms. I can throw them when they are old or out of trendy. However, I can’t abandon my husband when he is old or he is ill. I will insist on my choice. So it will take a long time for me to make a good choice. Otherwise, marriage will become a painful thing. I always think marriage is either a heaven or a hell.
On the other hand, I think a good education is also very important. If girls have good connotation, they will be admired. And if girls have own careers rather than depending on husband, I think it will decrease quarrel in daily lives.
In a world, girls should improve themselves before they decide to get married. Once decide to get married, you will have little time to do what you really want to do. Be cautious.

1 comment:

Christina~* said...

I agree with that the writer said once decide to get married, you will have little time to do what you really want to do. My sister is eight years older than me. She already gets married and has a child. She often tells me don't get married too early, otherwise you might find a lot of opportunities that you really want to experience later in your life but you can't. By the time you get into a marriage which mean you have to put family and children's concern in front of your personal desert. You have the responsibility for the new family which you just made. So, it's better to learn how to take care of yourself and fit into the society before you start a marriage.