Oct 11, 2009

To be successful(SUHYUN HUH)

Education is really important in our life. People should educated from school to live. Some old people did not educate from school but that is long times ago. now people have to go to school for compulsory education.
In our society more educated people can get a better job. This is true. If we want to live good life, we have to study hard.
As you know Studying is not whole our life but most success comes from studyng.
Nowadays many young people study abroad without their parent to learn more.
The United States of America is now the educational Mecca of the world that is why i came here to study. Definitely it is hard to do because there is no parent no Korean friends new town. i was not going to study abroad because nobody is there. If i get in trouble, who helps me. but now i came here to success. Even though i feel lonely and hard to live here i have to focus on studying for my parent and my life.
Parent pay a lot of money for me so i have to repay with good grade to my parents.
My opinion people should study hard for their better life.

No comments: