Oct 4, 2009

Ragged Dick (Ying Yi Chen)

This article was talked about Dick's story.
At first, he was not rich and can't speak English even nobody know him. When he plunge into the river to rescue the little boy, i was thought in nowadays how many people can do this behavior to save the child. Because we dont want get any trouble even it's not our business.
Because of his brave, ambitious and the chance who gave him in America. Finally, he became a successful man that everybody admire him.
Sometimes, i had a good chance, but i didnt catch it. He is a lucky guy, because someone gave him a job and chance.
The article gave me a point, i have to do my best everyday, not just think myself.
Now, we cant find like a Dick very few. If we want help people, we also consider about the reward. It's not good for us. When i finish the article,i learned a lesson from here. I have to think my life in the future and dont waste my time anymore if I want to be rich.
I know a sentence can describe this: The successful person does what the failure won't. (YING YI, CHEN)

1 comment:

lian said...

ying yi,,,,
i also have the some kind of feeling with you!!
we should be the successful person that we want!!!
let's work hard in studying!!!!(lian chen)