Oct 4, 2009

We need the salt of the earth (Boning Zhang)

We all live in this beautiful world, but there aren’t so many people to be the salt of the earth. The ragged man whose name is Dick, is the person who put his effort in order to help others, he thinks the happiness lies in giving help to others. When he jump into the water to save others life, he didn’t care about anything, at that moment, the only things he wants to do is to help people. What will we do when we see a person fall into the water and almost be drowned. I think I will call 911 and wait them to save his life, because I am afraid if I try to save the drowned person, I will also get in trouble, I don’t want to run the risk. However, Dick did that without doubt.
Dick can give up the chance to get the higher salary in order to help more people who need him. I can’t help admiring him. He sacrifice a part of his life to help the people who need him; to change the others life who got his help. We need people like him, His nobility of character made her much remembered and inspired the rest of us to greater efforts. Try to be a person like him. Try to make the better world.

No comments: