Oct 18, 2009

Choosing clothes, but not husbands (yumiha yano)

resently, i sometimes think that i want someone to decide my best way to go for my future because there are too many choices. but after i read this article, i realized that this thinking pops up in my mind because i am too blessed. my parents don't force anything to me and always try to understand my choice. since i don have enough confidences, it is really hard to choose something for my life, but it is really much much better than i cannot choose. this is my life, so i have to choose every thing by my self. otherwise it is going to be really boring, and you will regret your life when you die. to avoid this and to enjoy your life you need to choose your way.
i read this article, i felt pity on the woman in afghan. they have a really different life with man just because they are woman. they cannot be educated and they cannot choose even their husband who is going to share most of her life time.
Although it is really hard to change their long-lasted culture, the women in Afghan should take some action to change their situation.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

i agree with you. they should take the action. I think you are a good writer.....YEN-CHIEH CHEN

Leslie said...

what a gooooood parents ~~~!!
your parents awsome!!!
............(SUHYUN HUH)

Leslie said...

I can not agree with you more that we can hardly change the long-lasted culture and the history. Agfhan women should be united to fight against the ridiculous tradition. I feel I am blessed that my parents did not force me to do things I do not like, too.
Yi Feng Wang