Oct 11, 2009

After reading "the Achievement of Desire"

After reading this article, I am very glad that the writer finally realized that he should proud about his parents who own the courage for innovation and work hard to get a better life that provide more advances can keep benefit their children's future life. Actually without his parents willing meeting such challenges and doing an excellent job in their hard-won security, he could not be what he is today. It really take times and efforts for parents to raise a child. While children grow up, they need money for education and all kinds of expenses from their parents. If his parents were not willing to support him advance his education, he might be forced to start working right after high school, just like some of his relatives did. If he can find this in his younger age, he might not feel so strongly about the sense of loosing the connection with his family. People often take what we have for granted and rarely say, “ I appreciate it” or “ thank you” in our daily interaction with our parents. Even though family will always be there for you. Still, we really should express our gratitude at appropriate moments more often, and parents will feel more comforted. And now I am studying in United States. I really appreciate that I have my mother whom give me what I have right now and all the opportunities that I can experience in this foreign country.

No comments: