Oct 18, 2009

choose husband by yourself (Yanjun Li)

According the article “choosing clothes not husband” I think it’s a sad thing in our life if you can’t choosing husband .In this world even the girls how to said man and woman are equal, many place also are different from man and woman. People also trade man and woman as different way. For example ,if a boy change many girlfriend like change clothes, people just say the boy play the fired, if the girl always change boyfriend people will say the girl is a bad-girl and frivolous. I sounds same people said: girl like clothes if you don’t like you can change. But nobody said you can change boyfriend and husband like a clothes. I am very angry with this opinion.
When you find a person who is fit you and he or she can spend the whole life with you it’s a very difficult thing. Not every people are so lucky can find such a person at the first time. So please don’t be so strictly with girls.
I think marriage is just once in my whole life ,so I want find a person who is very fit me and I like him, so I am very carefully and don’t find a boyfriend casual when I am lonely. I am not like some people find boyfriend or girlfriend when they are single even they don’t like he or she.
I want find somebody who I am very like in the same time I can’t bear my family chose my husband who I don’t like. I think in this time people are not strictly about who you find as your husband, but I want my family all like who I chose.
So girls are need to know choose the husband who spend the marriage time with you it’s your entitlement and it’s equal with man and woman. So choose clothes and choose husband by yourselves.

No comments: