Oct 10, 2009

What do we get? (Dan Lu)

Sometimes I always ask myself, what do I learn from my studying? Why must I study? Do study really useful? I’m not sure. Sometimes I will hesitate. I have studied for fifteen years. What I get form my study? Actually, I can’t tell. I spend almost two-thirds of my childhood for studying. I listen to my parents that knowledge is powerful, studying can change own life. However, I think it is the mind in their generation. I think many of students have the same felling with me. They use knowledge to change their destiny indeed. Otherwise, we can’t have such a good life. Unfortunately, it has been changed when it turns to our generation. We grow up under their protection. They help us arrange the future. It seems that all the things are naturally. So sometimes we can’t find the significance of studying. Yes, it cannot be denied that studying really riches our connotation and wide our horizons. But they are just theories. We can’t divorce from reality. So what is the real means of study? I think there must be a variety of answers. When we find the real means for each of us, studying is a meaningful thing. Otherwise, we are wasting time. When we graduate from school, we still don’t get anything. since we spend so much time to study, we should make proportional between what we spend and what we get.

2 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

We study, and take exams, write papers. Sometimes, I really hate them. But we still need to study.
Yiling Feng