Oct 18, 2009

Choosing clothes,But Not husbands!(SUHYUN HUH)

My long-standing wish is that getting married early. when I was in Korea, me and my parents have talked about getting married.My father asked me"If you have a boyfriend and you want to get married him, but if i would not let you get married with, what are you going to do?" he asked me..and i said. "No! I mean if you do not like him. i am definitely not going to do. My parent were so happy as soon I said that and they kept asking me " Are you serious?" I kept saying yes!
I did not lie for my parents. i just think like that. Sometimes parents is wrong what they think but most of times they are right because they have lived much more than me so they know waht is right things or what is wrong things. Not only that reason but also they are just parents. No matter what you hate them, they are your parents. so we have to obey parents's precepts. if you have something problems with your parents, do not fight with them,try to make them understand you! that is right behavior. so i think people should obey their parents.

No comments: