Oct 11, 2009

Education, Family .which one you will choose? (Lian Chen)

In the article, I saw the sentence that was” I was not proud of my mother and father. I was embarrassed by their lack of education.” If I were his parents, I would very heartbroken. His parents did not have good education before, and then now they may hope their children that can gain knowledge.

And the author was more focused on education than family. In my case, I love my family and I do not like to study. But mom always tells me the higher education that can help me to find the good job easier in the future. So that is the reason, why I come there. I love my mom; I know she will not to do something to hurt me. She does the decisions that always think which one is good for me. And I make a decision, I have to graduate and go back to home quickly, I cannot wait to live with my family.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i agree with your point.Now i am study abroad because i want get a good job in the future. The reason why i study abroad is my mom want me to be a independent person in my life. On the other hand, i miss something, like i do not have a lot of time to meet my parent and my friends. So, i want graduate as soon as possible. ( ying yi, chen)