Oct 11, 2009

Education bring me what

Since I was sensible, in my memory, my life was full of education. In china, children learn lots of things earlier, like dance, piano and math. Most of the children are not interested in those things, but their parents want they can have some speciality than others. I didn’t learn art, but I learnt math and abacus too much. When I was only 10 years old, I studied more than 12 hours a day, got up 6 o’clock, and went to bed later than 12 o’clock. I did this for what? I ask myself, maybe for the high score or praise of teachers. After primary school, I went to middle school, the courses got more and more, so I didn’t have too much time to play with my friends, stay with my family. I began to hate study. But I had to study because of my father. He asked me study hard all the time; therefore I could find a good job in the future. I obeyed him during those 6 years. But now, I’m looking back, I thought I missed too much. Now I came to USA for the better education, this time, maybe I lost more. I lost touch with my two best friends little by little, the words say to my parents get less and less. I become lonely. For the education and good job, I lost too much I think. In my opinion, the process of effort is the most important. Maybe I can’t find a good job without better education. But I can try my best to be better. We should enjoy that process instead of having a job and stopping moving. Now, I think the only thing I can do is don’t waste too much time and try to get them back which things I have lost.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I agree with your opinion you mentioned lastly. When I realized something in the article, I got the same thinking with you that the process of effort is the most important thing. ^^ (Young Ho)