Oct 4, 2009

Form Ragged Dick

the sense that there is a moral economy in the world, that good is rewarded and evil is punished(George F. Will) .That's all right. One good turn deserves another. Last time you helped someone, maybe next time, someone ganna help you when you need help. This story showed this truth clearly.
This story is about Dick who was a poor guy and he had to work hard every day for 3 dollars. One day, he saw a boy felt into water, and no one help him. He didn’t think it too much. Then he jumped into the river and save him desperately. Finally, the boy was saved. After that, his salary increased 10 dollars per day from 3 dollars a day. And his life became better. He was so luck. Otherwise, I think this result is inevitable. I always believe that “One good turn deserves another”. You do more good deeds, you will get more help from others, and any other thing you want to do is also easier.
Be honest, nowadays, the people like Dick are getting less and less. Most people did things after thinking about themselves. I admired him a lot, if I was there, maybe I could jump into the river to help that boy. But after this reading, if someone needs help, I will do my best to help him, so, maybe someday I can also get a good return. ^_^ I do really want to have some friends like him. We can help each other and improve our by the help form each other.

1 comment:

MinjianRuan said...

yes, unity can do more things than individual. that's why sometimes we can make 1+1>2 true!