Oct 18, 2009

Choosing clothes, but not Husbands by Hearim Lee

After reading this article, i felt sad because some of women still can't get admited from people and they can't do something by themselves. Afghan's women are so poor, and should choose their husband by their parents. In my case, it's really hard with parent's suggestion. I think that in life the most important is choosing husband or wife by ourselves. It is not my life and can't live free by myself if i am Afghan women. Even though in my mind can't accept about that, i sometimes think that to follow with my parents suggestion for my life is the best way in my life. Also, Afghan women can't get education and get hurt by their husband. That's really miserable in women life. I just think that I live in where can choose anything by muself without anyone suggestion. That's why i am lucky girl.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yep, I agree with you that we are all lucky girls. As a woman, we cannot choose our lovers by ourselves, it would become very tough. Facing with a guy whom I have no feelings with, I must get crazy. If so, why do I get marriage? It seems that we are strangers. We have no similar interests and habits. It is gonna be terrible.