Oct 17, 2009

I don't want to marry someone someday

As I saw the topic, the lyrics just turned out in my mind “ you change your mind like a girl changes clothes”. “you can change clothes but not husband” that is pathetic. I can’t imagine let my parents chose my husband who should live with me in our whole life(just I think marriage should be a life long). I don’t know that guy who I should marry or even take a conversation with him. That seems my parents’ marriage not mine if I were an Afgan. I don’t want to marry someone someday.
Firtly as my age, it is too young to marry in my opinion. But it seems the Afgan don't agree with me. I am just starting to learn how to live by myself, I am just starting to learn how to deal with my friendship, I am just starting to form my own personality. I have not done with all these stuffs, I should enjoy my own life without someone who wants to control or who want to share with me. I don't need that. I really enjoy the time that I am sharing with myself. I can think clearly, I can do something that I never think before. The world is wonderful, I am just a baby to it. Maybe i will change my mind after three years or five years. But that is my attitude to marriage.
Secondly, I can change my clothes as I wish, and also I can change my husband if I will. If the clothes which I try isn’t fit for me, I should change it. It is just same as changing husband. If we married but we just find out we are not fit for each other. I can’t find out any reason why I should stay in the unsuitable shoes. So I don't want to marry. That is a nuisance.
That culture makes them can’t go out of the wall which is to stop them to realize women have the same right of marriage. I am really lucky I can make my own decision.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

i agree with you that women should improve themselves before they get married. dan lu

Leslie said...

i agree with your point. Both of us are born in the 21st centry, in this society, we can select what we want and do everything that we never do it before. If i were born in Afgan, maybe i will try to change something in my life, because i dont like someome control my life. (ying yi)

Leslie said...

Ya.. right..i agrees with you!(hearim Lee)

Leslie said...

Your point is so cool. I'm great agree with you. Women shold like you mentioned in the article. No one can prevent what we want to do. Lol...

XIAOJIE PANG