Oct 11, 2009

Try to strenthen bonding with family (SooHyeon. Kang)

As the author said in the article, the achievement of desire often makes us alienate from our family as well as education. In fact, it’s inevitable to be successful in life. But, I think we have to try to decrease that kind of loss. My parents, younger brother and I go to the movies and have dinner every weekend. In fact, mom and dad both have jobs, so they are too busy to have time with my brother and me. In addition, my brother stays at school until late night studying for the national college entrance exam as he is in the last year of high school. I also hardly make it home for dinner because I am pressed for time preparing for my future career. Under this circumstance, my family find it hard to have a talk even when somebody has a problem. This naturally has led us to feel more and more distant from each other. As a solution this problem, my father came up with an idea of watching a movie and eating together on weekends. Fortunately, the weekly gathering has worked really well. The subsequent friendly atmosphere enables us to tell concerns in our family comfortably. Indeed, the dinner time gave us an opportunity to understand each other better and strengthen the bond. Actually, now I am studying abroad, so, I can’t participate the gathering now. But, anyway, we should make efforts to keep bonding with family.

No comments: