Oct 4, 2009

If Everyone Is Like Dick

Obviously, I want to have some friends like DICK who can tell me the truth and try to be him toughly. My friend has told me a true essence that never expect others pay a debt of gratitude when you are helping them. I know she is right. So I totally understand the reaction when DICK got the new suit. But in this world, people except to get the reward from others but others just take the help for granted. Everyone wants to get more without paying. So I want my people like DICK.
And I’m pretty sure my people who just treat me as I treat them as well. And I find that as I grow up, I just become a false tongue. I smile to someone I don’t like, when I have different opinions I don’t say and just chose to evade the issues rather than facing them. I know deeply in my heart I don’t treat them as my friends. I try to be nice, nothing is wrong. But I still have my principles; if you break it on purposes I should be mad and treat them as common friends no longer. It is hurt. Everyone is selfish more or less, nobody is perfect. But I know that it is worthy to pay out to someone valued.
I hate people complaining every day, unfortunately I is one of them. All right, it seems I need to improve myself again. life is short and find someone who you can trust.

2 comments:

Christina~* said...

It's not easy for us without the exception from others. It's not mean we like to be loved or love conditionally. But deep in our heart we all want to feel respect and beloved and wish other people treat us nice in return. But with too much exception we might feel more disappointed later. It's true, in this materialistic world, sometimes you can easily feel friendships could become shallow and superficial. But no one is an island, there are still lots of people willing to give their love and help to others. Have faith!!..Maybe first start from finding ourselves with more capacity to express need of and trust in others.

Unknown said...

(Hao Su)If Everyone Is Like Dick, the world would be better.