Oct 11, 2009

study is not only way to get success

In china, most of parents hope their children will be successful person, they want their children must study hard even though their children was only in primary school. So a lot of children as me lose a lot of childhood, all the time they spend on the study and to the homework.
Is it study an only way to get success to the people? No, I don’t think so. Study is just can give us the knowledge and skill that how we can get knowledge from our live, more knowledge we can get is from the practice of our lives. So practice in our lives is most important for us.

2 comments:

Ting Shu said...

heeeeeeey,,, u forgot to put ur name on!!!

Jianjie Zhao said...

I got a similar experience when i was a child, my parents was doing their own business, soeveryday I was forced to finish homework with my teacher and doing some extra practice.now I am thinking that's wasting time