Oct 11, 2009

studying (Yiling Feng)

I find I am always studying. When I was in kindergarten, I was told how to be a good student in school. I have to study hard, do a lot exercises, and listen to teachers. If I get a high grade, teacher and parents will happy. If not, that’s mean I have to study harder and do more exercises. I have already studied for 16 years. I totally know that how to be a good student in Chinese school. I am always studying everyday, including the weekend. But that is really useful for students? I think Chinese education is not perfect. It pays too attention to exams and grades. Students need to study and know some more useful thing which can help them successful in their jobs. Not only teach students too many principle knowledge, because no person is interested in your principle knowledge which you control. Everybody only knows and pay attention to result of your work. So, personal ability is very important. A student should study knowledge in his book and study how to use this knowledge in the future. I think it is more important than their tests.

No comments: