Oct 4, 2009

Grab the chance(Yi Feng Wang)

After reading Ragged Dick's article, I thought about myself. I am a college student now, my tuition is paid by my parents, and it is a big amount of cost. If I go to work during this economy crisis, I can't afford to go to college by my own effort. Because the employment rate is very high, many people who have more experience than me can't even get a proper job. But chances still exist, after I graduate from college, can I grab the chance? Maybe I can't come across a boy who are drown in water, but chances are still waiting for me. What I should do now is study hard, and get a higher degree, at first it is a advantage for hunting jobs. I concern about myself and at sametime I have confidence that I can do my best. Just like the man in the article, he grabbed the chance, and get a good job.

No comments: