Oct 18, 2009

Choosing Clothes but Not Husbands(yanqiong.li)

After I read this article, I was thinking it over.
Actually, in my family, I must obey my parents’ decision when I choose husband.
I know that it is too early to think about it, but my parents already told me that they will help me to choose. Don’t worry about.
I always obey my parents when I grow up, and I think I will also obey them forever.
Because I think that family is so important to me, and if my parents choose husband for me in the future, I will totally say yes. The reason is I think my parents choose husband will be more exactly than me. They can consider a lot of conditions about the husband, and they will let me refer.
Most of time, I think I will agree with my parents, because I always think my parents are right about what they say..
Maybe some of you did not agree with my opinion, most people will think choose husband is an important thing for us, we must choose it by ourselves. In my opinion, if you know that you choose husband with wrong way in the future, did u regret? That is a question.
But anyway, different people have different opinion; I think that it is important to choose the best way that you like.

1 comment:

lian said...

i have some situations like your,,,
you always obey your parents opinions,,so do i .
but sometimes, we should have our own idea. parents would not always help you every time.. be independent by yourself.....(lian)