Oct 18, 2009

choosing clothes, but not husbands

After reading this article, i felt sad. Because in Afgha, the women can not choose the husband by themselves. They have to obey their parents decesion and the tradition cultures. They can not choose their life because they were born in Afghan.
But according to the article, it seems that Afghan women accepted their life , because it is the tradition culture from ancestor.

If i were born in Afghan, i will try to change my life. I dont want someone control my life even my parents. Now it is 21st centry, everyone have their own right, even in the Afghan or in India.
I want do whatever i want or i never try before. I want my life become colorful.

However, for me, choosing the husband is a serious event for me.Because it concern my future, i also want my life become happiness in the future. As a result, only me understand myelf ane i know what i want. (ying yi)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

right. dont let your parents decide who you are going to get married becasue life is yours. if you marry to a man becasue of your parents, you may not worry about your life, but you may not enjoy your life either.

Jianjie Zhao said...

if you were bron in afghan, you would not thinking in that way, because people will kill you once overwhelm the old tradition.

Leslie said...

Maybe they want to break their traditional rule, but they do not have abilities to do it. For me, I think I still will try to do something to resist these old traditions, at least, I will express my thinking.
(Yiling Feng)