Oct 18, 2009

Should be treat equally (Yalin Hsiao)

This article`s title was fascinating to me before i read this story.
When i see this title "Choosing clothes but not husband" , i totally could not understand what the author wants to tells us. The story is about afghan's traditional culture. The country have a strict law to women, and treat them absolutely different from man. Woman are not allow to go to school and devolop their own knowledge. Furthermore, they can not choose their husband by themselve. Everything is decided by their parents. I just could not believe that this laws still exist in our world nowadays. I think, Everyone should be treat equally, no matter you are man or woman. Also everyone should have their own right to decide what they want to do. I feel that i am really lucky person that i have my own choose to do what i want to do , and also there are always so many people are supporting me.

No comments: