Oct 17, 2009

Best choice for the best life (Eve Kim)

Mostly, everyone has their own lifestyle that they really desire. According to the article " Choosing clothes, not husband" by Joseph Berger, he said that Afghanistan women must obey their parents due to their very traditional culture. It is really hard for me accept because I have my own way of my lifestyle and my love life. I that I had a different background of my life from Afghanistan women. But it seemed that most of Afghanistan women accept their lives because they think that their parents do what is best for them. There might be some Afghanistan women like Ms.Naderi who chose her husband on her own and for kind of penalty..? she couldn't see her parent for 10years or even more than. It's like this. People have their own idea of lifestyle. I would say that just be what you want to be. It is the best choice for your life. Whether you are an Afghanistan or not. :)
Seong Kyung Kim

1 comment:

Leslie said...

sometiome we should not bow to the fate. we should bresk some old concept and choose what we want dan lu