Oct 11, 2009

Lonely---inevitable?(Jianjie.zhao)

Richard said:” ones choose to be a student; here is a child who cannot forget his academic success distances him from a life he loved, even his own memory of himself.” We lose ourselves the time which is putting into studying. This phenomenon is inevitable, the time we gain is the time we pay.
It’s my second year to spend my spring festival here. Spring is the only time of the year for the whole family gathered, and the time that real happiness approached. However, for me, the spring festival is a time to suffer during the next 4 years. Drown myself in the tide of nostalgia, the life here is inevitable.
Yesterday, I talked with my elementary school classmate, who has been here for 10 years. He used 3 words to describe his life here: 10 shit years. In order to accept the education here, we sacrificed a lot. We lost the time which we should spend with our family and friend, the time we should enjoy with our girlfriend. Now, we are lonely and helpless, maybe we say we have many new friends here, but who is the friend indeed? Therefore, enjoy the loneliness here, even the it is for ages.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I agree with you that we sacrifice a lot.We do sacrifice a lot. But I think every one come here for dreams, not for fun. We sacrifice the leisure time, may be we will gain more than it. We are in the age when we should pay effort, are not we?
Yi Feng Wang