Oct 12, 2008

whom and whom can be friend forever?(Jia Qi Huang)

"We thought our friendships would last forever."
------Man and their hidden feelings


When I read this quote, I don't think so. I thought most friendship can not last forever. Life like a drama, everyone can be the protagonist in their own life.Friends are supporting roles in your drama. They are important, but not forever.

When we go to a new place, there are someone become your friend. But when the day we leave, the friendship maybe gone. The friendship maybe not gone so fast, but after a long time you don't keep in touch with your friend, it is gone. You won't remember the guy used be friend until you meet him again. Because everyone have their own life, say hello and goodbye to friends everyday. They just do something together or share something for a period of time, then the leave, some other friends continue to go in your life.

Some friends will stay for a long time in your life, but how long? who know. Do you know whom and you can be forever friend in future? No one know, even your best friend........

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Auld Lang Syne (leslie)

Should old friendship be forgotten, And days of long ago.

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquiantance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne. "

This old song goes on and on, and I hope it's not just people's good wishes.

I know in this mobile society, it's harder to keep old friendship, but I still hope my old friend will still remember me and our friendship will resume right from the moment we meet each other again.