Oct 26, 2008

What is your choice?(Yingshan Hu)

This week we read an essay by a classmate in class. After I read that essay, I want to say, no things are perfect, sometimes you can’t make the best of both worlds, you get something and you must lose something. In that essay, the writer said, because she went to a top school, she miss a lot, include love and romance. In a top school, most of students are very hard to study, because the surroundings. Normally, if you don’t have enough ability you cannot go to the top school, except genius, in a top school student, they spent much time for study, so they will lose a lot of things, like the writer said, love and romance. Of course, make the best of both worlds is good, but when we can’t do that, what is your choice? We must consider about that very cautious.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sometimes I think that "What am I doing in here?" Actually, I want to live with my parents happily as my friends in my country. However, studying is also pleasure to me, moreover, it is a life that I choose.

HyunJu Ji

Leslie said...

My high school was a lot of fun

Haha, to tell you a truth. Actually I didn't study much in my high school. Though I was still a good student, since my school was not one of the best in my city, I had a lot of fun at that time.

My mum sometimes asked me whether I felt regretful for my high school period in which, studying harder might have sent me into a better univeristy. I answered I didn't have regrets for any period of my life. I had all kinds of enjoyment and colorful experiences in my adolesence. I went to university, and received higher education until obtaining my PhD. I am so rich.

Life won't be perfect, but you can make it perfect by regarding it as perfect.

My high school experience taught me how to entertain myself, after my backbreaking work and study. " All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Sometimes I am imagining how dull I would be if I didn't have so much fun in my high school.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.