Oct 12, 2008

We are the puzzle piece..(Younghee Jeong)

We are the puzzle piece who seldom fit with other puzzle pieces..
from the article "people like us"

I gain the sympathy of this quoto when I am thinking about relationship of people.
different thoughts, their feelings and their circumstance... make people seldom fit with other people.. as well as every piece of puzzle has different shapes. In people relationship, it is true that it is not easy to find someone who fits with me, especially, when they really want to find someone who they can share their true heart to each other. Even they have thought that they had already met the person, sometimes it is wrong.
sometimes I also feel that "this puzzle piece seems fit with another piece of puzzle exactly." But even if I am sure that it would be perfect fit, I don't know before I put together the puzzle pieces.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

A perfect fit (Leslie)

I like what you said "even if I am sure that it would be perfect fit, I don't know before I put together the puzzle pieces."

I like jigsaw puzzles and sometimes I spent a whole night on it. What you said is what I found out in those nights on puzzles. Even a perfect fit, I won't realize it before I put the puzzle pieces in.

Therefore, friendship? love? Any relationship is just like puzzles. Before we try it, we won't know whether it is the right friendship or love that we are seeking for. For quirkyalones who are afraid of being hurt and don't even want to start any relationship, they won't find their perfect ones. For men who are afrad of being teased or suspected about their masculinity and don't want expose their hidden feelings even once, they won't find the real friends.

Everyone in this world is a puzzle piece, different from others in shape. It might be hard to find the real perfect fit as in the game, there are always some other puzzle pieces which can come along with you.