Oct 12, 2008

Seungho Lee, "My friens have no friends."

In the article "Men and Their Hidden Feelings" by Richard Cohen, the quote 'My friends have

no friends. They are men.' is begun to the article. I do not almost agreed the article. I do not

know what the others who are men feel. My father taught me too like 'Men do not cry.' But, I

did not accept that means a controlling my emotions to myself. Men can also express their

feelings like women. Men only have different ways with women's ways.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree with your opinion.

Most people think men do not cry a lot. Because, many people think the men image is strongly and bravely on this world.
that image was made " men do not cry".

Leslie said...

But nowadays, many men cry a lot than before. That means have two ways. One is nowadays, men can show their emotion . the other one is men is weakness than before.

:)'

Heekyung.CHO

Leslie said...

Really? Men cry, if not too much?
(Leslie)

If what Heekyung said is true, then that is good in two ways. First, men finally become real men by knowing how and when to cry; Second, it won't be too far for women to obtain real equality if men are becoming weaker.

Actually, to some extent, women are stronger, especially in perseverance and endurance to difficulty or hard time.

Seungho said that he didn't accept what his father taught him, "men don't cry." Then tell us for how many times you didn't do as your father told you. Then we will believe that "men do cry, but just not too much".