Oct 17, 2008

are you managed your success?-heekyung.cho


" How did I managed my success?" Quote from "The Achivement of Desire"-Richard rodriguez

when I was read this sentence. I think about my future. 
I think that my future made by myself. 
But now i do not know how will i managed my success.
Moreover, I do not know what is real success about my future.
I came in america 2 years ago. but, I just studied my major.
during that times, i could not think about how i make my success and what is my real
success in my life.

during read this article, i think about what is my real achivement in my life.
and that is my important thing of desire.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Future is always a maze filled with desire

Everyone is eager to know where his future lies in. By making such a great effort to meet one desire after another, one is just trying to find out what an unexpected good view it is behind the maze.

"The Achievement of Desire", sometimes we are confused how much achievement we should make to make our desire satisfied.

That's why I am really agree with your opinion of optimism. To be satisfied with what we have already got might be the best achievement of desire.