Mar 14, 2010

Had a great time with my friends!


Yesterday night, I went to the nice Asian restaurant with two American girls and one Asian boy for celerbrating my birthday. Actually, my birthday is march 15th. But unfortunatelly, I have three tests at next week, so we decided to go there at saturday. One of my friend who is Kristine Kook drove to us to get there and it was the first time to visit there to me. That resturant was kind of Asian fusion style one. So we could taste a lot of kinds food. Chinese, Japanese, and Korean food too. Suprisingly, two of my american friends enjoyed Asian food a lot. I was so glad about that, and I also enjoyed a lot and all of foods were so mad tastey!!


If time allows, I want to take you guys to this Asian resturant. Unfortunatelly, I forgot this resturant's name! Monday is comming, hopely this week will be meaningful to you guys!

1 comment:

Phuong Nguyen said...

Happy bday, Woo!
It's so good you have good friends to celebrate the day with, here, in the USA!
Best wishes for you!