Mar 15, 2010

The first blog of research paper(Haiou Chu)

With the progress of human civilization, the statuses of women in society are higher and higher. In the modern society, a woman can do almost things which man is capable to do. In my research paper, I want to talk about why women can get their rights what are women cannot get in the past. I want to compare the women between past and now. From the situation of family, education, career, society and other aspects can evidence that women get more rights. I would like to focus on discuss women's rights in Asia, because a few years ago, the position of women in many countries of Asia is very low. Even now, many women have to be housewives after they are married. I want to through the research paper, people can pay more attention that let Asian women get more equal situation.
PS: I forgot post this yesterday.

No comments: