Mar 7, 2010

The Achivement of Desire (Jaeman. Myung)

The author of ‘The Achievement of Desire’ insists education makes us lose a lot of things. General people think education is good and essential to us. So every people not only students but also adults think they also have to study until they die. This is common sense about the education. However, as author said, I totally agreed with his opinion. I do not deny importance of education ,I mean, but we should think something which lose thing at price of requital taking education. I am a international student. So I can’t spend with my family to get high-quality education staying foreign country. I try to contact to my parents everyday. But that is hard for me and parent. Because we have to fix a time for contact and even we had a lot of contact while I stay America, when I back to the Korea and when I see my parent after 1 year, I could not dismiss awkwardness between me and my parent. When I feel these kinds of feeling I ask myself. Why you separate? For what? The answer of question is education. But I think family’s love, tie feeling something which we can’t learn from the education are more importance than education. Education won’t late after we acquire feelings.

2 comments:

DuekHyun Kim said...

I really sympathized with your opinion. To people, the most important thing is not education. If people are smart, it does not mean that they achieve their life. So education will not be late after they acquire feeling and something that they really want.

DuekHyun Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.