Feb 22, 2009

who can become our teacher in our life? (Satomi Minegishi)

What is education? Education defines as the learning of knowledge, information and skills on the courses of life in. When people were children, these acknowledge are given by their parent at first. In this sense, it is possible that people can say their parents are teachers in their life because their moral and ethical values are mostly affected by their parents.
Needless to say, my personality affected by my parents a lot. When I was a child, my parents strongly recommended to me reading books which include moral and ethic departments of books. Furthermore, my parents teach me the value of being modesty and virtue from their experiences. At the time I could not understand why I had to do. In other words, I hates these times. It was boring and I thought it was waste of time. However, I realize that it is essential to me that I know a law of etiquette and using honorific words to talk to older people with a lot of experiences as growing up. With reading books and hearing what my parents said, I was never sold or looked down by others in the sense of education.
Education is not only the means of study, but also the definition of person’s personality or the way of life. That is why parents are the most effective people and teachers in people’s life.

No comments: