Feb 4, 2009

A Shy Experience.(Hugo,Chung)

Ten years ago, I had chatted with some girl for a long period of time. About almost more than one month.
At that time online chatting had just began and was really booming in my country for the younger generation.
At that time, indiscreet individuals were really interested and curious about each other.
We would chat every day and night though we do not sleep much at night.
And someday we decided we wanted to see each other in person.
(Before I go on, one thing I can say is at that time we could not exchange any pictures or watching cam at the situation of less technology.)
So we decided to meet in person in front of the record shop.
Another good thing was she was living near my place.
Finally we had met each other.
However, when we meet both of us realized she was my good friend’s sister.
At that time, we really didn’t want to believe it. So we were really shy and shocked. I would like to have gone hiding somewhere. I really thought I was stupid wondering why I didn’t know she is my friend’s sister earlier. However, while drinking coffee, we decided we should just keep this a secret forever. And she requested for me to never talk to her brother about it because she didn’t want any drama from her brother and parents because she had chatted with some guy. (Their family is a really conservative family.)
Moreover just then I also wanted this secret to be keeping hidden forever.
After that we just said our extremely typical bye, bye. And even now when I sometimes visit her house to see him, she is just pretending but secretly smiles to me without any communication.

No comments: