Feb 8, 2009

Comments about "Tell Me More" article by Dila

"Tell me more" this article is one of good and necessary articles about these days. When I first start to read, I thought this is one of the stereotypical article, because everybody keep concerning about nobody is listening each other, we need to listen etc. For me I think I always try to think first, than I would give my opinion. However this was what i felt when i start to read, than it start to make me think. Do i really listen first? I might not and one sentences made me think more. "For just as the tragedy of parents and children is not listening, so it is of husbands and wives. If they disagree they begin to shout louder and louder-if not...". Yes, when i saw that sentences, it remind me so many people around me and myself.
Everybody knows that we have to listen first, be patient and understanding but who really do that.
Yes, today's biggest problem is lack of listening other. Even you think it is stupid or meaningless, we need to listen.
Especially the man in her article, it is so true that there are so many people around me who really wants someone to listen them.
I deeply agree about BRENDA UELAND in her article "Tell Me More". However I am not sure about nyself. Can i be like that? I would try to listen others, I hope I can do it, because it is really hard to do it like Ueland said.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I totally agree with you. We need study listen! Listen to others talk is really good way to improve yourself and also a good way to express yourself.(Jianle Pan)

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I agree with you guys either. The process of learning how to listen to others is a long path that we have to go through it over time. However, we have to listen the good advise rather than bad.(Pengcheng Gao)

Leslie said...

listen careful, you could learn more.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I am not sure to listen to others, eihter. I always try to listen to others but it is really difficult to do it. The only thing we can do is to try to listen to them more. (Yoona Hahm)