Feb 22, 2009

Learn From my parents (Yoona, Hahm)

By reading the article, "I listen to my parents and I wonder what they believe", it shows how much important education from parents is. People learn moral value in many ways. Some can learn from their friends and others can figure out by themselves. Most of all, the lesson from parents is one of the most important and it has strong impact to their children. What parents belive is what their children is going to believe. This is in nature. So, parents always should keep their points of view firm, keep their eye on their children and teach them not to be confused what is right and wrong.

This article reminds me of my parents. The big part of "I" is made by my parents. I have been trying to do and to act the same as my parents do and they did. Also, when I face some troubles, I ask my problems to my parents first. They advise me and help me as much as they can. Through their advices, I think by myself and act in the right way (which I think). By this process, I can learn what my parents believe. Sometimes, it is different from my opinion and what I believe, and then I get confused. However, finally, the thoughts of parents are mostly right. That is why I have to believe what they believe.

No comments: