Feb 27, 2009

I am lucky guy (JunHyung Park)

I am lucky guy, because i can choose my clothes whatever I wanna wear

I am lucky guy, because i can feel free to make love with girl I wanna be with

I am Lucky guy, because i can make my own decision for my wedding

I am Lucky guy, because i can choose religion whatever i wanna believe

I am Lucky guy, because i have my lovely family who believe me forever

I am Lucky guy, Because I can design my life freely

I am Lucky guy, Because I have my own way in everything

I am Lucky guy, because i was born in South Korea

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Vote (1)

Leslie said...

yes, you are right! i think most of us have an opportunity to choose whatever we like! and i think we have to thank for that our parents, to thank God and just love life! ( Amangeldy Bugubayev)

Leslie said...

"I am lucky, I am a guy"?
So, you mean men is more luckier than women. Was that is your purpose to write this article because u wanna show how lucky man is! *Fay*

Leslie said...

where did i say men is more luckier than women? If i am a woman, I will say I am a lucky girl! Okay? dont overdo it

JunHyung Park

Leslie said...

OK....you are a very lucky guy
it is obvious that you are very happy about your life through your article. Stay that mind!
Shuhua Lu