Feb 22, 2009

my idea of famliy education by chen jin

first of all i must say that family education is very important in our life. Our parents taught us how to talk, how to walk, and live our own life. However, i have to say some of parents dont know how to teach their child. when i was a child, my mother told me that if i lying my nose will be grow long. it seems very irony that how can people use a lie to tell other people dont lying.
in china and the most aisan county. parents will hit thier child if they do something wrong very usual. i think this is not a good thing to do.
at last i just want to say that our parents taught us a lot. they do everything for our own good. no matter how they teach us, it is always the love from them

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I agree with you about hitting children is not a good thing. That may lead children to be negative toward the world. (Lei Gao)