Feb 3, 2009

Love in time of no time (Chongran Hao)

First of all, the title is really interesting. "Love in time of no time". When I saw the title, I didn't know it talks about "online dating". It made me want to read it.
"Online dating", this word is not strange any more in 21st century. A lot of people found love through it. Most of my friends do online dating, and they got love, even some of them got untrue love.
I agree with author anyway. Most people think the people from internet are untrue, they lie, they cheat. But I don't think that's could be a reason. Even though in the real world, the people lie and cheat every day. However, I agree online dating is a uesful way to get love.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

When people have no time even to love, then what do they live for? (Leslie)

Yes, love in the time of no time. We have no time, so we turn to internet. It's not a good excuse.

I am wondering what people nowadays are busy for. Isn't it for a life with love? instead of with wealth, luxury, delicacy, etc.

Leslie said...

Hey What's up?

I have just hit my head you have doing QQ last year in our Room :)
(Hugo,Chung)