Feb 8, 2009

PS: I Love You by Shuhua Lu

PS: I Love You by Shuhua Lu

This weekend I saw the movie “PS: I love you”  

I think the plots are not very new and complicated.However, this movie is moving.

Holly is beautiful woman. And she married to Gerry, the person she loved and loved her. Everything is perfect. However, the illness took Gerry’s life. It also took Holly’s hope and faith. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry, so he planed 10 letters to help his wife to go over the despair. At the end of every letter, he said ”PS: I love you.” Eventually, Holly had a new beginning of her life and beautiful future.

I believe every one will look forward to this kind of lover. I do not mean the death. I mean that there is a person who loves you, holds you and cherishes you, even though he is dying. He wants to make you happy in the day without him. This kind of love is valuable.

No comments: