Feb 21, 2009

family education (by Mengmeng Chen)

I listen to my parents and I wonder what they believe


After read this article, I believe that the author's views and examples are closely related to our own experience. How do children develop moral understanding and moral values is the most concerned problem for our parents. It is the best time to understand what children think about the world before they become teenagers, therefore, parents are doing everything to give children the best education when they are very young and lead them to the right way.
I think there are three kinds of important educations in our lifetime, family education, school education and social education. After read this article especially the examples, personally, I prefer to think this way that the family education is very important especially for a child. Since family education is the earliest education for a child when they first to get to distinguish right from wrong in this complicated world, parents are playing key roles in this certain part. What kind of family education background would affect children to become what kind of person.
Different family has different way to teach their children. No matter what kind of family education, we know that parents are well-intentioned and they always love their children.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow, I read other people's views and including mine was so similar to each other. After I wrote mine I felt that I wrote too many cliches like other. But the way you express your thought are really different and right. Basicly almost every one think in a same way but the way you explain is the best way that we can explain and so much DIFFERENT..
I agree the way you think and you explaind very well in a unlike way.. :)... Dila...